Surveys – whether a one off, or more regular pulse check of your customers, they are a quick and cost efficient way to get information from your customers. Maybe you just want to check their experience, help to identify the root cause of non-returning customers, or find out how many of your customers are loyal advocates, who will spend more and bring in new customers to you, ClarityCX can help you:
- Structure effective questions
- Identify the best deployment approach for your business
- Show you ways to increase your response rate
- Create a professional online survey for your business
- Manage your responses and provide professional reporting, dashboards and recommendations
How can surveys help your business?
Here are just some of the benefits of implementing surveys – often using just two or three questions (if you know the right ones to use) can give valuable insight and data:
- Measure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Manage employee engagement and loyalty
- Create marketing content
- Capture testimonials and statistics eg: “95% of our customers say xxxx”
- Build social media content
- Understand or define your Unique Selling/Value Proposition
- Identify unhappy customers (before they leave!)
- Get feedback on a particular product/service/website experience or future product/service
- Anything else you want an opinion on!
Contact Us to find out how survey responses could be the trigger you need to start the key changes to positively impact your business.
Training & Workshop Providers:
There’s always a little groan when that piece of paper gets handed out at the end of a great days training “before you go…….can you just give me your feedback”.
Remove that pain point, and your administration hassles, by outsourcing delegate feedback to ClarityCX. Our automated approach sees a typical response rate of 70%-100% and provides you with quality reports to share with existing and prospective clients as well as balanced insight that hasn’t been rushed at the end of the day!
Email Teresa@ClarityCX.co.uk to request an information pack and pricing
Read the ClarityCX Blog “No More Workshop Feedback Forms”
Got 90 seconds? This quick video could help you get started with a great customer survey: